Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available and highly visible upon your first visit to our site.
When users of our site send us personal information, such as their email address, Assurance Publications undertakes:
- Never to sell your details to anyone
- Never to give your details to any third party without your express agreement
- To only use the information in order to fulfill and improve the products and services we offer.
All data is collected anonymously unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Any information collected indirectly will only be used by Assurance Publications to:
- monitor the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this website
- develop the design and layout of the website and for other administrative and planning purposes.
For more information or any inquiries please contact us.